It’s been a month or so, so it’s time for another release of Stringtree. Changes in this release include:
- fixed some broken EasyTemplater constructors
- added switchable prefixing of attributes in XMLReader
- added switchable forcing all values to lists in XMLReader
- added storing cdata from mixed elements as “text()” in XMLReader
- added extra “read” methods to JSONReader to allow calling with a CharacterIterator
- XMLReader now skips a DOCTYPE without complaining.
- tests.Hierarchy renamed to tests.tree
- small tidyup of object creation to allow reference to context items instead of full class+parameter specifications
- support a naive view of namespaces in XML parser, include colonprefix in the name
- some slight improvements to class creation stuff in util to better deal with multiple calls to “init”.
- added a GUID generator for use in REST-style applications